Terms & Conditions
Whilst using Housepets.co.uk website you agree to the terms and conditions set out by Housepets.co.uk. If you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions please leave the site and do not continue to use it. Please be aware that we change the terms and conditions on occasion so please do check the terms and conditions to make sure you agree to any changes we make.
When using Housepets.co.uk you agree to not knowingly doing or making any of the following points:
- Create multiple user accounts.
- Use false names.
- Use false addresses.
- Use false contact information.
- Pretend to be or impersonate any person or organisation.
- Use copyright material or other material that does not belong to you.
- Post impropriate material for example, abusive, defamatory, indecent or threatening wording, text or images.
- Post non-related adverts to promote other services or sales.
- Post multiple copies of the same advert.
- Use any software or service to collect information on users or adverts.
- Access any other account but your own unless authorised.
- Attempt to damage the website.
- Attempt to interfere with any advert or user causing hindrance to others or Housepets.co.uk.
- Contact any user, sending or using abusive, defamatory, indecent or threatening wording, text or images.
- Contact any user, sending spam or any unrelated messages or any other content .
When using Housepets.co.uk you agree too and understand the points below:
- You take sole responsibility for the content of the advert you upload or e-mail.
- You take sole responsibility for all content originated from you and provided to Housepets.co.uk this includes; photos, images, website links, text, e-mails, messages, contact details and any other material you have supplied to Housepets.co.uk
- You may incur content that you find unacceptable or offensive, if you find yourself in this situation please contact us and we will try and sort the matter. Please note Housepets.co.uk cannot control and is not liable or responsible for all the content provided.
- You may be subjected to a scam/ scammer using Housepets.co.uk as we cannot guarantee that all of our adverts are genuine. We ask that you take great care when contacting any user on our website. Please note Housepets.co.uk under no circumstances will be liable or responsible for any loss or damage of any kind due to the use of any content advertised, emailed or any other service available through our website.
- You understand that Housepets.co.uk reserves the right to remove or refuse and advert they deem to unacceptable or infringe the term and conditions set out by Housepets.co.uk or any other Authority.
- You understand that Housepets.co.uk are not responsible or take any liability for any communication you may receive due to your advert on the website.
- You may be given restricted access or deny access to the website at Housepets.co.uk discretion without any prior notice.
When using Housepets.co.uk to upload/ post or any other material you agree to and understand the advertisement standards in the following points:
- We do not accept any banned breeds to be advertised.
- We do not accept any animal(s) produced in or from a farming environment.
- We do not accept any advert for animal(s) with concern for health and welfare.
- We do not accept adverts for animal(s) being sold and transferred before 8 weeks old.
- We do not accept adverts promoting transfer of owners before it is weaned and no longer dependent on its parents.
- We do not accept any advert selling pregnant animal(s).
- We do not accept any advert promoting the animal(s) for stud, rent or loan.
- We do not accept adverts offering to swap animal(s) for other animals, services or good.
- We do not accept animal(s) being advertised from outside the UK.
- We do not accept adverts stating the animal(s) is for working, hunting or guarding.
- We do not accept any animal(s) be advertised as a gift, present or designer accessories.
- We do not accept any docked dog(s).
- All adverts to post a recent Photo of animal(s) being advertise.
- All adverts to state animal(s) age and or date of birth.
- All adverts to state location for where the animal(s) are being sold from.
- All adverts to be placed in the correct animal category.
- All adverts to state if animal(s) full or cross breed information.
- All adverts will allow potential owners to view and visit the animal(s) at home and if possible with the animal(s) parent(s).
- All adverts that receive complaints will lead to an investigation and information may be passed on to the appropriate authorities.
Please note if you fail to meet or infringe any of the advertisement standards this could lead to suspension or removal of your profile/ account and information may be passed on to the appropriate authorities.
The use of Housepets.co.uk website is at your own risk. We do not offer any guarantee or warranty on any of the information, services or products provided. Housepets.co.uk will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, this includes without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data and profits arising out of or in connection with Housepets.co.uk website, service or any other material.